We respect your privacy. We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
Personal information is an opinion or information (including information or an opinion forming part of a database) from which it is possible to determine your identity. Examples of personal information include:
- Your name
- Postal address
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Date of birth
Collecting personal information
We collect personal information about you via:
- Directly from you, including when you provide information to us by email, competition form, through our website
- Third parties, such as from our members, agents or suppliers.
Our website uses "cookies". If you do not wish to receive cookies, you need to configure your internet browser not to accept cookies.
Using personal information
In accordance with the Privacy Act 1988, we and any of our third parties, may use your personal information in order to:
- verify your identity
- marketing related activities relevant for our business
- administer and manage our website and provide you with access to our website
- keep you informed with updates and information
- research and develop new competitions, programs, activities and other events
- improve our relationship with our customers.
If you no longer wish to receive our SMS or email communications, please contact us at email@example.com to opt out. Any parties we disclose your personal information must keep the information confidential and cannot use the information other than the purpose for which it is disclosed to them.
Storage and protection of personal information
Personal information is stored in paper and/or in electronic form. We will take reasonable steps to protect it from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
To protect your information we apply:
- confidentiality requirements of our employees and service providers
- security measures for computer/data base system access
- personal information is destroyed when it is no longer useful or it is unreliable and cannot be corrected.
Accuracy of your personal information
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you wish to change personal information that is out of date or inaccurate at any time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. After notice from you, we will take reasonable steps to correct any of your information which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. If you wish to have your personal information deleted please let us know and we will delete that information wherever practicable.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- management/owners of our member outlets
- suppliers that we have engaged to carry out functions and activities on our behalf
- otherwise as required or authorised by law.
Accessing your personal information
Subject to some exceptions provided by law, you are able to access your personal information. If you want to access your personal information, for security purposes, we require this request in writing.
Our contact details