Region Of Origin
Country Of Origin
What is red wine and what makes it different to white wine?
White and red wine have different fermentation processes. White grapes are pressed without their skin, seeds and stems. Red wine grapes on the other hand are pressed with these, as it is their skin that gives the red wine its colour.
How do you pair your wines?
Experiment with your wine pairings to find a match that you like. If you want to be consistent, try these tips:
• Pair your wine with food that isn't as acidic. Wine should be more acidic than food
• Pick a wine that is sweeter than your food
• Make sure your wine and food have the same flavour intensity
• Red wine pairs best with red meat
• White wines pair best with white meats
• Bitter wines (red) are best balanced with fat
• Match your wine with a dish's sauce
What Wines do we have available at Liquor Legends?
Liquor Legends has a wide range of wine. Whatever it is you are in the mood for, or enjoy, your local Liquor Legends is sure to have it! We have popular brands such as Grant Burge, Pepperjack, Yellowtail, Squealing Pig, Jacob's Creek, Penfolds, Giesen, Secret Stone, Matua Valley, 19 Crimes, Wynns and more.
Where to get wine?
You can head on in to your local Liquor Legends to shop around our extensive wine range. Your local friendly team are sure to help you find what you need. Or make some wine suggestions.
Get wine delivered
Liquor Legends also offers click & collect and delivery for any online purchase you want to make here. Doordash, you can get your liquor to you within an hour of placing your order. If you are ordering something special, we also deliver with Australia Post.