Chivas 12 year old is smooth, rich and generous. It s a blend of the finest maldt and grain whiskies matured for at least 12 years.
Smooth, rich and generous. Delivers luxurious honey, vanilla and ripe apple notes.
- Style Blend
- Alcohol Content 40%
- Standard Drinks 22.1
- Brand Chivas Regal
- Region Of Origin Speyside
- Country Of Origin Scotland
Scotch and soda is a classic combination and one of the oldest Scotch whisky classics. The Whisky Highball is an incredibly easy cocktail recipe but adding a garnish can add your own twist on a classic.
Prep time: 2 mins
Mix time: 2 mins
Serving size: 1
50ml Chivas 12 or Mizunara
150ml soda water
Orange zest, to garnish
How to Make it
- Add Chivas 12 or Mizunara into a highball glass.
- Add 100ml of soda, then slowly fill the glass to the top with ice.
- Add remaining soda and give a small stir to make sure it's mixed.
- Add a little more ice to make sure it's full and compact for the best quality.
- Garnish with orange zest.
Whisky Cocktail Recipe Tip: While stirring the Scotch and soda together to mix the drink, make sure to not overmix the highball as this can cause it to lose its fizz.