The worlds most popular Irish Whiskey. Smooth & triple distilled, this quality whiskey is perfect for sharing with mates neat or mixed with ginger ale and a squeeze of lime.
- Style Irish
- Brand Jameson
- Region Of Origin Ireland
Jameson Irish Coffee
When it comes to coffee drinks, there’s nothing more quintessentially Irish than adding in a little drop of Jameson Irish Whiskey to make a cold winter evening more enjoyable.
Prep time: 10 mins
Mix time: 10 mins
Serving size: 1
- 10ml Demerara and Muscovado sugar syrup
- 35ml Jameson
- 30ml lightly whipped double cream
- 90ml medium roasted espresso coffee
- 1 vanilla pod or cinnamon for garnish
- Freshly grated nutmeg
How To Make
- Dissolve 2 parts Demerara sugar and 1 part Muscovado sugar in 3 parts of boiling water for the syrup.
- Stir sugar syrup into 35ml Jameson in a warmed glass.
- Whip 30ml chilled double cream lightly until it starts to stiffen.
- Brew a 45ml shot of coffee into the glass from your espresso machine.
- Reload and brew in a second 45ml shot.
- Pour the whipped cream into the coffee over the back of a spoon so it floats on top.
- Garnish with a trimmed vanilla pod or a stick of cinnamon and dust with a grating of fresh nutmeg.