Experience the unique infusion of rose and cucumber with Hendrick’s Gin. This balance of distinctive yet subtle flavours adds a remarkable twist to the quintessential gin and tonic. Why settle for ordinary when you can have the deliciously unusual?
Traditionally, Gin has always served as a fantastic pairing to seafood and oysters but the infusion of cucumber and rose in Hendrick's can also lend itself to pair deliciously with Turkish delight and also of course, cucumber sandwiches.
- Style -
- Alcohol Content 41.4%
- Standard Drinks 23.7
- Brand Hendricks
- Region Of Origin Scotland
- Country Of Origin Scotland
HENDRICK'S CUCUMBER LEMONADE
You cannot control the behaviour of wasps at a picnic; you can, however, ensure you have a summer drink as ravishingly refreshing in flavor as the summer evening is long. HENDRICK’S Cucumber Lemonade brims with naughty thoughts for summers yet to be. An altogether breezier gin cocktail.
- 1 part HENDRICK’S GIN
- 1/2 part Lemon Juice
- 1/2 part Simple Syrup
- Top with Soda Water
- 3 rounds of Cucumber and 1 wheel of Lemon to Garnish
HOW TO MAKE
- Combine all ingredients in a highball glass filled with cubed ice and lightly stir.
- Garnish with 3 thinly sliced rounds of cucumber and 1 lemon wheel and serve